(See camp application for specific dates of each camp)
Junior Leadership Development Academy (JLDA)
JLDA is designed to assist a boy in his leadership journey. It consists of several age-based camps that will give boys fun-filled, intentional leadership training, along with powerful spiritual development opportunities. This training experience is designed to be a catalyst and springboard of spiritual encouragement.
Ranger Training Camp (RTC)
RTC is designed to help prepare boys for leadership in the local group and outpost. It is for boys who have graduated the 4th grade but not yet in the 7th grade. RTC prepares boys to serve as junior leaders in a boy-led, adult-facilitated outpost. RTC will help boys discover answers to these questions:
- What are some of my God-given (natural) talents and strengths?
- How do I add value to my patrol and group?
- What responsibilities can I undertake to help my patrol and group?
Junior Training Camp (JTC)
JTC is for boys in the 7th grade or above. It focuses on leadership development in the local patrol and group. JTC will help boys discover answers to these questions:
- What are my God-given (natural) talents and strengths and how am I developing them?
- Do I have what it takes to be a godly man?
- What is God’s plan for my life?
Advanced Junior Training Camp (AJTC)
AJTC is a district event for for boys in the 8th grade or above. It focuses on leadership development by serving in group and church leadership roles for young men. AJTC will help boys discover answers to these questions:
- Am I following God’s plan for my life today?
- How am I developing my godly character?
- How am I helping (serving) others
Survival Action Camps
Action Camps are for both young men in grades 9-12, and adult men. Together they will learn exciting skills like backpacking, canoeing, survival, winter camping, etc. These activities can be ideal for a father and son to attend together. Boys do not need to complete JTC or AJTC prior to attending an action camp.
This year’s camp will be a Survival Action Camp!